Industry’s first 3D Printer Cleaning Filament used to clean up residues inside extruders.
Just like oil-change for your car. Maintenance is important to the longevity and functionality of extruders.
- 150-200mm white semi-transparent filament
- Excellent heat stability, Wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 150℃-260℃ when testing.
- With slightly viscosity and enable it to take residual material out of nozzle and no jamming in nozzle
- Not easy to degradation in the heat.
- Using cleaning rods can prevent nozzle plugging during transition between high and low temperature material.
- Cleaning rods: 1.75mm diameter, 100 g/ctn