eSUN ABS+ Filament 1.75mm 1kg
Benefits of ABS+: tougher, less warp – about 0.4% versus regular ABS over 8%, and smoother printouts.
The sacrifice made is that ABS+ is less dissolvable to Acetone bath than regular ABS. So if you must use Acetone bath, you might stay with regular ABS.
Product Description :
- Most suitable printing temperature: 220-260°C
- First layer temperature: 235°C
- Plate temperature: 100-110°C
- Raft required: Yes
- With good melt mobility and smooth printing;
- With high toughness, hardness and rigidity, and good scratch resistance;
- More suitable for printing objects with large corner;
- With good heat resistance and oil resistance;
- The surface can easy to be coloured.