3D Printer Hardware for an Ormerod 2 3D printer
This is the hardware kit for the Ormerod 2 3D Printer easy to expand in functionality, fast to replicate, and fast to assemble and commission – just add printed parts.
This kit contains all the hardware needed to build an Ormerod 2 printer
Duet electronics, Laser cut parts, power supply, stepper motors, drive belts
Nuts ‘n’ Bolts etc.
- New 32-bit Ardunio compatible Duet electronics enabling control via a web browser
- Electronics is pre-soldered with a built-in SD card for standalone printing
- Computer interfaces: USB and Ethernet
- Wiring loom for simple plug-in connection – no soldering
- IR probing for self-alignment printing – no bed adjustment needed
- Build volume: 200 x 200 x 200mm
- Overall Size: 500 x 460 x 410mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Standard Nozzle size: 0.5mm (0.3 available) – Now shipping with Quick-set hot end and nozzle
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Resolution: 0.0125mm
- Building speed: 1,800 mm/min
- Moving speed: 12,000 mm/min
- Deposition rate: 33 cm3 /hr
- Printing materials: ABS, PLA, 1.75mm diameter thermoplastic
Build instructions available here
The image in the product gallery show the hardware kit assembled, without the duet electronics enclosure and PSU complete with a set of 3D printed parts.