4.61ESP 8266 WiFi SOC Transceiver Module
UK Stock for fast delivery
The ESP8266 WiFi SOC offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution. Allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. When ESP8266 hosts the application, and when it’s the only application processor in the device. It’s able to boot up directly from an external flash.
It has integrated cache to improve performance of the system in such applications, to lower the memory requirements.
Alternately, serving as a Wi-Fi adapter, wireless internet access can be added to any microcontroller-based design with simple connectivity though UART interface or the CPU AHB bridge interface. ESP8266 on-board processing and storage capabilities allow integration with sensors and application specific devices though its GPIOs pins, with minimal external circuitry.
System level features include fast sleep/wake context switching for energy-efficient VoIP, adaptive radio basing for low-power operation, advance signal processing, and spur cancellation and radio co-existence features for common cellular, Bluetooth, DDR, LVDS, LCD interference mitigation.
ESP8266 is useful for mobile, wearable electronics and Internet of Things applications with the aim of achieving the lowest power consumption. The power saving architecture operates in 3 modes: active mode, sleep mode and deep sleep mode. Buy using advance power management techniques and logic to power-down functions not required; To control switching between sleep and active modes. The ESP8266 consumes less than 12uA in sleep mode and less than 1.0mW (DTIM=3) or less than 0.5mW (DTIM=10) to stay connected to the access point.
- 802.11 b/g/n protocol, Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack, +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Integrated temperature sensor, lower power 32-bit CPU could be used an application processor
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART, STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
ESP8266 WiFi SOC Applications
- Smart Power Plugs, Home Automation, Mesh Network
- Industrial wireless control, Baby monitors, IP Cameras
- Sensor networks, Wearable electronics, Wi-Fi location-aware devices
- Security ID tags, Wi-Fi position system beacons